Time to get Evil  

Posted by GeocacheGeek in , ,

So I got some nice Evil Nano caches the other day and decided to place one in a nearby park. I chose a hide method that mimics the first ever geocache that we found. Mainly because it was such a pain in the ass but also because I wanted to have one that wasn't a simple walk up and grab. My first 6 caches are either simple LPCs or other fairly easy walkup style caches so it was time to raise the difficulty level.

I've been following and finding the caches of a local 'Cache Master' I guess you could call him. He's rather ingenious and has taught me TONS about Geocaching simple through his hides. I know when I go for one of his that I better be bringing my 'A' Game of it'll be a DNF for sure. I'm sure he'd appreciate this one and he even posted a note that he was refraining from the FTF hunt because he knows which cache I'm copying and would have an unfair advantage. How sporting of him :) (Thank you sir if you're reading this)

Local cachers should beware though. This is just 1 of the 8 Evil Nanos that I ordered so more Evil hides will be showing up in the coming weeks.

Mwahahahahahahahhaha :-D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 9:58 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment