Holy Crap! I'm surrounded....  

Posted by GeocacheGeek

That's what I keep saying to myself. Every day when I look around my general area for geocaches to go seek I am finding yet another park that I had no clue existed. There are parks crammed in some of the most obvious places. Places that I've driven past a hundred times. Places that I never would have thought a park existed. Sometimes its behind a shopping center. Sometimes its behind a curve in a road that I have seen but never ventured down from the main road. I'm discovering all sorts of interesting and wonderful parks now that I'm geocaching. They're all around me. Its really odd that I've never noticed them before but they are in just the right spot to be out of sight (and noise) of the main roads yet still be easy to get to.


Geocaching has definitely opened my eyes up to a whole new world of Parks to take my family to for fun and play even when we're not 'on the hunt'. :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment